Close Networking Opportunities
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Network Rail
- Transport for London
- Ministry of Transport & Communications
- Athens Urban Rail Transport
With The Following Job Titles...
- Head of Track
- Director of Maintenance
- Asset Managers
- Track Section Managers
- Safety Managers
- Head of Quality
- Track Maintenance Engineer
- Route Asset Manager
- Infrastructure Programme Director
- Senior Project Manager
- Maintenance Performance & Reliability
- Programme Improvement, Integration & Delivery
- Reliability Improvement
- Asset Management Competence
- Maintenance Vehicle Companies
- Digital Asset Management Technology Companies
- Data automation Technology
- Drones & Unmanned Vehicle Companies
- Scheduling Tooling & Application Companies
- CCTV Track Inspection Companies
- Component & Kit Supplier Companie
- Railroad Constructon & Material Companies
- Railroad Consultancy Groups
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE CONFERENCE ON TRACK MAINTENANCE
Rail networks globally are striving to cut maintenance costs. With approximately €15-25 billion spent on infrastructure maintenance and renewals costs alone, the case for developing stronger predictive maintenance regimes through condition-based monitoring and utilizing the latest digital technologies for asset management and trackside machinery is greater than ever.
Consultation with the global Track Maintenance community reveals key questions critical to optimising track maintenance and asset management:
- How can technology be effectively integrated into trackside operations to reduce and manpower on the line?
- How can data-driven planning and decision be achieved to make to streamline maintenance regimes & manage degradation?
- Which tools are others using to optimise asset management & cross-team communication across the track maintenance supply chain?
- What does the roadmap for the transition from reactive maintenance regimes to proactive maintenance regimes look like and how can infrastructure be better prepared to integrate CBM systems?
- How can access challenges be better addressed to reduce time on the line and service disruption?
The 3rd Annual Global Track Maintenance & Asset Management Congress 2017 brings together the global engineering & infrastructure asset management community to address pioneering predictive maintenance practices through latest remote condition monitoring tools and maintenance techniques, while effectively managing safety, costs and keeping trains in service for as long as possible.
KEY AREAS OF DISCUSSION
BEST-IN-CLASS DIGITAL TRACK MAINTENANCE
How To Make The Move From Reactive To Proactive Approaches To Maintenance & Asset Management - Will Data-Driven Decision Making Offer You The Best Opportunity To Drive Efficiencies?
DATA ANALYTICS TO OVERCOME MAINTENANCE PLANNING & RELIABILITY CHALLENGES
Access Cutting-Edge Digital Maintenance Regime Practices To Optimise Planning & Scheduling & Drive Productivity
OPTIMISE ASSET LIFE CYCLES
Understand How To Extend Asset Life-Cycle And Maximize Performance By Controlling Wear & Tear Factors
SURVEYING & INSPECTIONS: HOW TO REDUCE MANPOWER ON THE LINE
Identify Best Practices To Optimise Survey & Inspection Routines, Whilst Remaining Compliant - Do Cameras & Drones Present An Opportunity To Reduce The Need For Manpower On The Line?
MAINTENANCE OF LEGACY TRACK
How To Mitigate Track Degradation On Legacy Tracks To Minimise The Cost And Frequency Of Renewals
SOURCING & SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMISATION
Review Supply Chain Management Techniques To Support Effective Component & Tooling Strategies
COMPETENCY & TRAINING
Discover Best Approaches And Resource Allocation To Training New And Existing Staff On Latest Technologies And Strategies While Ensuring Critical Manpower Is Not Sacrificed On The Track
Access Industry Leading Case-Studies To Optimise Your Maintenance Regime
What's Missing From Your Maintenance Regime?
With maintenance increasingly reliant on the use of digital technology and condition monitoring systems...
it is vital for infrastructure companies to effectively integrate and transition to proactive maintenance regimes to optimize track availability and reduce inefficiencies:
- The Only Conference That Puts Predictive Maintenance In Focus: This event will be the only event on the calendar that will lay down the foundations for rail infrastructure companies to transition and optimise predictive maintenance practices to reduce maintenance costs
- Global In Scope: Case-studies of track maintenance and asset management will be carefully selected across the world to give a full and complete picture of how to invigorate rail track maintenance while maximising the working potential for attendees
- Targeted And Selected: The niche and exclusivity of the event will mean that all speakers and attendees are directly involved implementing rail track maintenance and asset management maximising the networking and learning potential for participants
- Relatable Information And Insight: All case studies will be coming from infrastructure companies will mean that all key learning takeaways will be in your language - no bias, no sales pitches, only content.