About The 2019 Event:
The 5th Track Maintenance And Data Utilisation Summit will come back to London on 26-27 June, following a really engaging 2018 edition.
Directors, heads and managers of track and infrastructure maintenance will again meet for a 2-day summit packed with practical ideas, real life case studies and exchange of viewpoints, to find innovative ways to improve track maintenance practice, service reliability and cost efficiency.
"What we can put in place to help one another ... this conference is happening once a year, but is that enough? "
Hear valuable insights, participate in networking with operators & technology suppliers and share ideas on practical solutions, including;
- Using Multiple Data Sources To Evaluate Infrastructure Track Work & Ensure Quality Assurance & Integrity
- Optimising Infrastructure Maintenance Through Predictive Maintenance And New Technologies
- Developing Longer-Term Strategies For System Maintenance
- Leveraging Asset Management To Maximise Maintenance Delivery & Reliability
- How To Intelligently Adopt & Integrate New Technologies
"I would like to hear about things that I don't already know.... solutions that are actually implemented and give concrete result"
Railway operators, track owners and technology providers are encouraged to share ideas and experiences throughout the programme, with ample time dedicated to Q&A with the audience.
Featuring perspectives from some of the European and leading global railway operators, this conference is a must for any railway that is serious about implementing new technology and taking their maintenance strategy to the next level.