Close Networking Opportunities
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Network Rail
- Transport for London
- Ministry of Transport & Communications
- Athens Urban Rail Transport
With The Following Job Titles...
- Head of Track
- Director of Maintenance
- Asset Managers
- Track Section Managers
- Safety Managers
- Head of Quality
- Track Maintenance Engineer
- Route Asset Manager
- Infrastructure Programme Director
- Senior Project Manager
- Maintenance Performance & Reliability
- Programme Improvement, Integration & Delivery
- Reliability Improvement
- Asset Management Competence
- Maintenance Vehicle Companies
- Digital Asset Management Technology Companies
- Data automation Technology
- Drones & Unmanned Vehicle Companies
- Scheduling Tooling & Application Companies
- CCTV Track Inspection Companies
- Component & Kit Supplier Companie
- Railroad Constructon & Material Companies
- Railroad Consultancy Groups
Live streaming of the conference, live Q&A participation and the copy of the post event media package.
Full video coverage (including Q& A and Panel Sessions), downloadable audio recordings and powerpoint presentations from the 2 Day Conference. The video material may be accessed from both the Library and the My Materials section of your customer account.
For more information on our live streaming services, please contact the team at 1-800 721 3915 or send an email to email@example.com
Purchase the Live Streaming Package Here
Access Industry Leading Case-Studies To Optimise Your Maintenance Regime
What's Missing From Your Maintenance Regime?
With maintenance increasingly reliant on the use of digital technology and condition monitoring systems...
it is vital for infrastructure companies to effectively integrate and transition to proactive maintenance regimes to optimize track availability and reduce inefficiencies:
- The Only Conference That Puts Predictive Maintenance In Focus: This event will be the only event on the calendar that will lay down the foundations for rail infrastructure companies to transition and optimise predictive maintenance practices to reduce maintenance costs
- Global In Scope: Case-studies of track maintenance and asset management will be carefully selected across the world to give a full and complete picture of how to invigorate rail track maintenance while maximising the working potential for attendees
- Targeted And Selected: The niche and exclusivity of the event will mean that all speakers and attendees are directly involved implementing rail track maintenance and asset management maximising the networking and learning potential for participants
- Relatable Information And Insight: All case studies will be coming from infrastructure companies will mean that all key learning takeaways will be in your language - no bias, no sales pitches, only content.